Diocese of Great Falls-Billings
2018 St. Thomas Catholic Summer Camp
Diocese of Great Falls-Billings
St. Thomas Catholic Summer Camp
4806 US Highway 89
Monarch, MT 59463
6/24/2018 12:00 PM
8/10/2018 5:00 PM
In 1986, the Diocese of Great Falls - Billings purchased St. Thomas Camp with the purpose of using the facility as a way to help teenagers experience Christ through a series of annual summer camps. It is our goal that every student who sets foot on the property would feel the love of Christ, experience a great adventure in the outdoors and be challenged to become the Saint God wants them to be.
There are six weeks of camp this year, each aimed at different age groups (5th grade-graduating seniors), but all focused on giving young people an opportunity to have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ through daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Sacramental Confession, dynamic presentations, and of course having fun with their peers from around the state.
Registration is now open for the 2018 St. Thomas Catholic Summer Camp Season!
Please CAREFULLY READ the following information before registering.
This online registration should be submitted ONLY by the parent/guardian or under their supervision.
Please note - All refunds will be charged a $50.00 processing fee.
***ALL CAMPERS MUST COME TO CAMP WITH A COMPLETED LIABILITY RELEASE FORM (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE). PLEASE DOWNLOAD, FILL IT OUT, AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO CAMP. CAMPERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IF THE FORM IS NOT COMPLETED***
- The camp fee for all applicants is $350 each.
- Camp applicants need to pay the full $350.00 fee at the time of registration.
- Upon payment, registrants will automatically receive a confirmation notice of their registration in an email. Please be aware that this confirmation may sometimes be filtered to a junk folder. Showmyevent will appear on the payment receipt and/or credit card statement, this is our registration company.
- If a family needs financial assistance, please do not register - first contact Fr. Garrett Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Purpura at email@example.com. No youth will be turned away because of inability to pay.
- Many parishes and local Catholic Organizations have scholarship funds available for youth whose families have a financial need. After contacting your parish, additional financial help may be requested by contacting Fr. Garrett Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-852-3301.
-In order to be refunded your registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee), you must let us know at least one week prior to your camp start date. This allows us time to notify another camper and attempt to fill openings for camp.
-All registration confirmations and emails regarding your registration will be emailed from email@example.com. To ensure delivery of these notices, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe senders list. Failure to do so may result in important notices not being delivered and/or these notices being routed to your spam/junk mail filter. If you do not receive a confirmation email shortly after registration, please check your spam or junk email box.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO FILL OUT THE LIABILITY RELEASE FORM (BELOW)
Event Deadlines / Fees:
A. High School Wk 1 June 24-29
June 24, 2018
B. High School Wk 2 July 8-13
July 6, 2018
C. 5-6 Grade Girls July 15-20
July 13, 2018
D. Jr. High Wk 1 July 22-27
July 20, 2018
E.5-6 grade Boys July 29-Aug 3
July 27, 2018
F. Jr. High Wk. 2 Aug 5-10
August 3, 2018
Online Registration is closed. Please contact the event host for any late registration options.
Liability Release Form
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2005-2018 ShowMyEvent.com and Sauvtrax, LLC. All rights reserved.